Conservatorio di Musica Giuseppe Martucci Salerno

AFAM verticale

MIUR logo small

Registration Procedures

EU and EU-Equated Students

EU and EU-Equated students (independently of their place of residence), as well as non-EU students living in Italy on a regular stay permit, may enroll by directly submitting to Salerno Conservatoire their personal academic documents issued by their home institutions.

You are in this category if you are:

a citizen of a member country of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary)

a citizen of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and the Republic of San Marino who are considered EU-equated citizens in accordance with current regulations

a non-EU citizen holding one of the following papers: EU long-term residence permit, residence card, residence permit for the purpose of employment or self-employment, for family reasons, political or humanitarian asylum, or on religious grounds

a non-EU citizen resident in Italy for at least one year and holding a qualification obtained in Italy

a non-EU citizen holding one of the following certifications: secondary school leaving certification issued by an Italian school abroad, as well as foreign or international schools operating in Italy or abroad, subject to bilateral agreements or special regulations for the recognition of qualifications – which satisfy the general conditions required for entry for study purposes

a political refugee

a member of the staff of foreign diplomatic offices, or any international organisations accredited by the Italian State or by the Holy See, or an immediate family member (husband, wife or child)

International students applying for bachelor’s degrees are requested to submit certified copies of original certificates proving the highest level of education attained.

International students applying for master’s degrees are requested to submit the following papers:

a) the certificate of achieved foreign degree

b) the transcript of records issued by a university (i.e. the official list of all the completed courses, including information about ECTS and grades)

c) the Diploma Supplement, attached to the degree or, if not available, the Dichiarazione di valore in loco - i.e. an official document that provides a short description of a given academic or professional qualification awarded by an institution located in a foreign country and belonging to an educational system different from the Italian one. It is issued by the competent Italian diplomatic authorities abroad, (e.g. the Italian Embassy/Consulate closest to the city or town where the awarding institution is located).

All foreign documents must be translated into Italian and legalised by the competent Italian diplomatic Authorities abroad

You can find the admission deadlines at Academic Calendar.

Non-EU Students Outside Italy

Non-EU students residing outside Italy have to submit their pre-applications to the competent Italian Embassies or Consulates; it is under the jurisdiction of the Italian diplomatic authorities to forward the applications and attached documents to the Italian institutions concerned.
The Italian diplomatic representative (i.e. Italian Embassy or Consulate) in a foreign country will have set a deadline for the pre-enrolment procedure, so it is advisable to be well informed before carrying out the application process.
A list of places is available for students on each degree course. These quotas are set annually by the Italian Government and can be consulted at the following link:


stemmaGiuseppe Martucci Salerno State Conservatoire

Via Salvatore De Renzi 62, 84125 Salerno SA Italy

Telephone: +39 (0) 89 241086 / +39 (0) 89 237713 - Fax: +39 (0) 89 2582440
P.Iva: 95003210655

PEC: - Email: